Tuesday, 29 April 2014

More Rebecca...and a miniature art set

Greetings Dolly Peeps!

I'm back with some more pics of Rebecca (LTF Nanuri) enjoying her new diorama. Considering she was an impulse buy I can't get over how much I love this dolly!


Rebecca


 I love my desk!


 Me and my stuff.

Also my darling Hubby surprised me by making a wonderful miniature art set over the weekend. He carved the tiny pant tubes from wooden dowling and crafted the tiny art box and painter's palette from balsa wood. I painted the paints and the box and I really like how they turned out. The little wooden easel is from Michaels. 


Miniature Art Set



Tiny awesomeness!


Awesome possum just popped in to give hubby 5 thumbs up out of 5 on the awesomeness scale. Thanks Hubby you're the best husband in the whole world! <3

 Awesome Possum


5 out of 5


One last thing before I go. I made these miniature colored pencils from a tutorial by the incredibly talented  FoxyBelle on flickr. They were super easy and lots of fun to make. Thanks FoxyBelle!






Rebecca is one spoiled dolly! ;) I've been enjoying making miniatures so much that I'm thinking of making them to sell in my Etsy shop. Would you be interested in buying them? Feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks for looking.

Ta Ta for now Dolly Peeps!
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment