Saturday, 6 April 2013

Shiny New Blog Design

Hi Peeps!

So I was messing around with my blog trying to make it look pretty and I came up with this blue, white and black damask...design. I'm still not sure if it works because it's all very pretty and sophisticated and my blog content is anything but. I mean my mascot is a possum wearing orange sunglasses. O.o

A.P. says, "'wassup."

Anyway it's all looking very shiny and pretty around here so I thought I'd ask Awesome possum to make an appearance to bring the general shinyness down a few notches. Also to get his vote 'cause he is my official mascot. And, y'know, If you're not listening to a possum you're not getting the right info. Uh Oh. look, he gives it two thumbs up out of five on the Awesomeness Scale. Not great, and definitely could be better.


I dunno. What do you think? Be honest, I promise I won't cry if you don't like it. ;)


Thanks for looking.

Ta Ta for now Dolly Peeps,
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment