Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Introducing Awesome Possum!

I know I already posted once today but I just had to introduce you to my new buddy Awesome Possum. Either I'm totally loosing my marbles (please chalk that up to Peri-menopause) or it's a good idea. Knowing me it's probably the former. So without further ado here he is, the coolest Possum that ever wore orange glasses for no apparent reason...Awesome Possum!!! (Insert enthusiastic applause)

 *Awesome Possum!

This little fella is going to be making an appearance periodically to let you know what he thinks about stuff 'cause he obviously knows everything, and well...he's just that awesome! So keep your eyes peeled for him, you never know when he might appear...

*KABAM!!! 

See you didn't expect that did you? See...just sayin', ya never know. ;)

Ta Ta for now Dolly Peeps!

Becky

*The above images do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment